PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Sippola Enäjärvi bd. Jöran Carlsson

Magda
21.08.09, 20:29
Hej

Söker uppgifter om paret Jöran Carlsson och Carin Eskelsdotter från Sippola Enäjärvi. Närmast uppgifter om vigseldatum samt föräldrar, om möjligt till både Jöran och Carin.

Jöran Carlsson var bonde i Sippola Enäjärvi. Han torde ha varit född omkring 1698, han var vid sin död 25.5.1768 70 år.

Hustrun Carin var vid sin död 11.5.1783 73 år gammal, alltså borde hon vara född omkring 1710.

Har själv hittat ett tänkbart föräldrapar till Carin Eskelsdotter.
Sökning i Hiski ger: Pyttis Westerkyrkby f. 24.11.1709: Far Eskel Simonsson och mor Malin Erichsd:r.

I mantallängd för Pyttis finns en båtsman Eskells hustru år 1706.

Med tack på förhand
PiaNu.

M.Sjostrom
02.09.09, 03:51
there is no reason to make an assumption that a farmer in Enäjärvi village, pretty much in inland (40 kilometers or so from the coastline) would have married a woman from the very coastal Pyhtää.
By the way, their farm was: Villikka.
Similarities of names are only a surfatial thing in this, since both Kaarina (the woman) and Esko (the father) are pretty usual names among 1600s-1700s Finns.

Please understand that in the region now under discussion, most of the church records are preserved only starting from the decades around mid-1700s. Most parishes there simply have nothing, nada, zero, records of births (and marriages) prior to the 1730s. Which does NOT mean there were no marriages, it simply means those marriages are not systematically searchable.
It so happens that the parish where Enäjärvi belonged, i.e the parish of Vehkalahti, has church records only starting since 1737-1744. earlier ones seem to been burnt by attacking enemy troops. Kaarina Eskontytär was more likely a woman from Vehkalahti parish, and thusly simply her birth and marriage records are not preserved.

It is probable that preserved land taxation records will show several men Esko somewhere near Enäjärvi, who could been Kaarina's father - but likely, there is no way to identify who exactly her father was (among several alternatives) and what were her earlier generations. Except in the case IF it happened to be her parents' farm where she and her husband lived.
check this: here would be Enäjärvi village in 1723, and Yrjänä Kaarlenpoika (Jören Carlson) could be somewhere present:
http://www.sukuhistoria.fi/sshy/kirjat/Kirkonkirjat/lt/vehkalahti_1723/3.jpg

Her husband, farmer Yrjänä Kaarlenpoika, seems to been attested in land taxation records, already in years before preserved church records.
A good way to research who were his father and ancestors, is to check the Enäjärvi village's land taxation records (and poll tax records -mantallängd-, and such) throughout the 1600s. There might emerge a pattern of fathers and sons, i.e younger man mentioned as 's' (son) under an elder man, and/or such linerage, who possibly held that farm for a long time. Best potential achievement *could* be a plausible lineage there since mid-1500s.

But, as you need to understand, the church records missing is a thing which means that of the roots of that couple, quite probably only one root can be tracked from the 1600s. Because taxation routinely left woman out of the picture, and does not usually supply anything very clear about maternal roots.

I repeat and underline: it is very unlikely you ever find the wedding date for that asked couple, and pretty likely, the maximum you find about their parents, would be one male who was father of one of them.

by the way, this is a somewhat interesting root also to me:
an attested woman married with my attested forefather, and thusly possibly my ancestress, Johanna Yrjöntytär from Enäjärvi, mistress of Purho in Saaramaa, north Vehkalahti (born c 1725; d 1790 at Saaramaa, Vehkalahti) came from Enäjärvi. She pretty likely was daughter of that farmer Yrjänä Kaarlenpoika, master of Villikka (d 1768).

Hej

Söker uppgifter om paret Jöran Carlsson och Carin Eskelsdotter från Sippola Enäjärvi. Närmast uppgifter om vigseldatum samt föräldrar, om möjligt till både Jöran och Carin.

Jöran Carlsson var bonde i Sippola Enäjärvi. Han torde ha varit född omkring 1698, han var vid sin död 25.5.1768 70 år.

Hustrun Carin var vid sin död 11.5.1783 73 år gammal, alltså borde hon vara född omkring 1710.

Har själv hittat ett tänkbart föräldrapar till Carin Eskelsdotter.
Sökning i Hiski ger: Pyttis Westerkyrkby f. 24.11.1709: Far Eskel Simonsson och mor Malin Erichsd:r.

I mantallängd för Pyttis finns en båtsman Eskells hustru år 1706.

Med tack på förhand
PiaNu.

Magda
02.09.09, 19:03
Kiitos!

Harmi kyllä on ettei Vehkalahden kirkonkirjoja ennen. v 1737 enää ole tallela.

Täytyy nyt ruveta etsimään maakirjoista y.m kuten ehdotit.

terv
PiaNu.