PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Looking for relatives of Karl Siltanen from NY

tutkija30
27.09.08, 00:59
My grandmothers uncle Karl Siltanen finnish name Kalle Siltanen born 15 September 1870 in Ruovesi (Finland) and he died in New York Nov 2nd 1940. He was married to Fanny Julin born 2 march 1876 in Kuru (Finland) and died 27 jan 1941 in New York. I've got pictures taken from the funeral and on them it says they were both buried in Greenwood cemetary in Brooklyn, NY. The information I got from the cemetary is that they were buried there on Lot 37691 section 50. I would like to know if someone could send me a picture of the grave? It's a family grave and also their children are buried there except for John who is buried in Arlington Cemetary. They had 5 children (Aarne, Katri, Helmi, John and Esther). Helmi and Esther never had any children or got married but the others did. I got an old picture of Katri's grandchildren but don't know anything about them. So if anyone knows about children Teresa Maria Beck (born 1964), Michele Nilsson and Kimberly Johnson (info from Greenwood Cemetary), I would very much like to get in touch with them. Also Aarne had a fosterchild named Elsie May Siltanen whom I've found out has died in 2003 but had children with last name Sigman. Any help would be great.

Karls twinsisters Erika and Teresa Siltanen also went to America, one of them had a child but that line also has stopped. So if this sounds familiar to anyone, please help me. Thank you.

53Kerstin
12.01.09, 22:25
There is a Theresa Siltanen arriving to Boston the 6 of dec 1906. She is coming from Tampere and she is going to her sister Erika in Quincy Massachusetts. Theresa is 23 years old

Martta
22.06.09, 22:12
Liekö oikea Teresa?

Terese M Beck
722 Wisteria Ave, Apt E4
Pittsburgh, PA 15228-2242

Terese Beck
814 Wainwright Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15228-1710

Teresea Beck
3547 Old Canton Rd
Jackson, MS 39216-3312