PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Families Takalo and Jäälinoja in Michigan

MTakalo
09.03.16, 13:40
I'm looking for the descendants of two related families in Houghton and Baraga counties, Michigan:
- my great grandfather's brothers Jacob Alex (Jakob Alexander) Takalo (b.1872) and Henry (Zachris Henrik) Takalo (b.1879).
- my great great grandfather's brother's children Johan Mathias Jäälinoja (b.1892), Jaakko Sakarias Jäälinoja (b.1893) and Wäinö Henrik Jäälinoja (b.1899).
- my great great grandfather's brother Franz August Jäälinoja (b.1848).

Jacob was married to Jennie and they had at least five children (three girls and two boys).
Henry was married to Anna and they had at least seven children (one girl and six boys).

I would appreciate any information on the above mentioned and their descendants.

BessemerFinn
09.03.16, 17:24
This site restricts the size of uploaded attachments...which means images cannot be posted here in their original file size...and reducing them to the size limits imposed here might render them unreadable...

I found some records for Jacob Takalo and can probably find some for the other families as well...

If you would like me to send you those records via email, please contact me at apuromaki*zoominternet.net

Regards,
Alan Puromaki

MTakalo
10.03.16, 12:02
Thanks Alan, I'll soon be in touch :)

Pentti Lohela
18.02.17, 18:53
Franz august b 1848, lived in Oulujoki , korpi village