PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Amelia "Emily" Sanman, nee Munk

admin
02.06.07, 08:30
I’m trying to find out information about my great grandmother Amelia (also known as “Emily”) Sanman, nee Munk.

Amelia was the second wife of my great grandfather, Carl Edvard Sanman (Klockars). Carl Edvard’s first wife was Johanna Sanman, nee Sparf. Both Amelia and Carl died here in Portland, Oregon and are buried in Riverview Cemetery.

I have a record from the company here in Portland who handled the funeral for both Carl and Amelia, and the record says:

Name of deceased: Amelia Sanman

Late Residence: 881 Weidler St. (Portland, Oregon)
Date of birth: June, 19, 1870
Place of birth: Wasa, Finland
Cause of death: not legible
Name of father: John Munk
Bithplace of father: Wasa, Finland
Person responsible: Carl E. Sanman
Place of death: 881 Weidler St. (Portland, Oregon)
Physician: Dr. Booth
Name of Mother: Unknown
Birthplace of Mother: Wasa, Finland

I’d like to find out as much information about Amelia, Amelia’s father (John Munk) and her unknown mother. Can anyone help?

I did receive the following information as a result of the same query posted on Finngen earlier today:
Here is her passport informaion from the Institute of Migration:

Last name Munk
First names Emilia
Other names *
Date of birth . .1870
Marital status 1
Religion Lut.
Occupation Naimaton nainen
Home parish Vaasa
Province VAA
Passport date 23.10.1901
Passport number 2775
Passport valid (year:month) 5:0
Destination Amerikka
Passport issued by VAA
Remarks *

Sincerely,
Wayne Sanman

P.S. Several Finlander members graciously helped me trace Carl Edvard Sanman's roots, and I'm hoping I'll have a similar successful result with Amelia's side of the family.

More... (http://finlander.eget.net/showthread.php?t=4245&goto=newpost)

------
Finlander forumissa ylläoleva viesti kirjoitettiin hijattain. Näette koko viestin klikkaamalla ylläolevaa linkkiä.

Denna fråga postades nyligen på Finlander forumet. Du ser hela meddelandet genom att klicka på länken. ovan