PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Jägerhorn suku

petergmdale
23.02.11, 21:17
Greetings,

I’ve recently been researching a branch of my maternal grandfather’s family named Platzman. I have found that my 7G-Grandfather Christofer Henricsson Platzman is a descendant of the Jägerhorn familiy. I’ve begun researching his ancestry and am trying to solve a few mysteries. Does anyone have answers to the following question:

1. Does anyone know, or has anyone else established or at least provided a reasoned guess as to, the parentage of Margareta Jägerhorn i Härtonäs who was born approximately 1415-1420 in Härtonäs, Helsinki and married Lars i Gästerby (Ekelöf)? I have seen a source that proposes that her parents were Anders Skräddare and Barbara (Jägerhorn) daughter of NN Olofintytär (Jägerhorn) and granddaughter of Olof Filpunpoika (Jägerhorn) who is himself purported to be the son of Filipus Jönsson Jägerhorn.

I’d be grateful for any assistance anyone can provide and many thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers,

Pete Dale

Pekka Sipari
13.12.14, 17:25
Hello,

I have the same problem. I do not know who was the father of Margaretha b. 1424. In some tables it is said to be Peder Nilsson ??. I do not know either how she is connected to other Jägerhorns of Hertones.

I hope that somebody who knows will answer.

Pekka

Timo W
14.12.14, 13:21
Ekelöf nr 217

http://www.adelsvapen.com/genealogi/Ekel%C3%B6f_nr_217

Filpus Jönsson Jägerhorn

http://www.adelsvapen.com/genealogi/J%C3%A4gerhorn_af_Storby_nr_226

Timo W
14.12.14, 13:59
Margareta i Härtonäs (Jägerhorn,
adliga Härtonäs-släkten).

http://runeberg.org/frfinl/0079.html

http://www.adelsvapen.com/genealogi/Creutz_nr_92

Pekka Sipari
14.12.14, 16:25
Thanks Timo,

I have the same sources, but still it is unclear who was really the father of Margaretha. It is said that Jägerhorn of Härtonäs had nothing to do with Storby or Spurila families ?. However, some Peder Nilsson of Spurila, i Hevonpää, died 1742 in Sipoo, which is near Härtones. He had a daughter named Margarteta of Spurila ?? I think she lived (estimated b. 1450 ?? after this other Margaretha b. 1424 ??. I have not found any other information of this daughter?? (married with ??)

Filipus Jönsson family one son was without children, daughters were nuns etc.

I am still confused.

Cumbersome ones these families ??

Pekka Sipari
14.12.14, 19:49
I had a mistake. Correction: Peder Nilsson of Spurila, i Hevonpää, died 1472 in Sipoo.

Pekka

Pekka Sipari
14.12.14, 23:32
Hello again,

Should we take the relation from the table in net:

Nils Pederson Jägerhorn of Spurila b.1361
Birthplace: Spurila, Pyhämaa
Death: Died 1439 in Sipoo, Finland

Immediate Family:

Son of Peder Nilsson and Filpusdotter Odygd
Husband of Nissentytär; Kerstin Valdemarsdr Garp and NN Ekelöf af Gästerby
Father of Peder Nilsson Jägerhorn af Spurila, i Hevonpää

So someone has thought that he has wife also in Gästerby, so it could be possible that Peder Nilsson Jägerhorn i Hevonpää b. about 1420 and Margaretha b. 1424 are sisters or half sisters. I do not know where from Jully Ramsay has got exactly Margaretha (of Hertonäs...Creutz table or qualified guess only) I think it can be a mistake ???)

Pekka

Pekka Sipari
21.12.14, 14:29
Hello,

I am not got any further.

Only facts are:

Hertonäs is not far away (maybe thirty km:s) from Gästerby, Sibbo.

Some Jägerhorn Nils Pedersson of Spurila married /third marriage with N.N. Ekelöf (Sibbo Gästerby ??). Is this true ??

Ramsay said that Margaretha b. 1424 was of Hertonäs ??.

Do anyone know if that time ( 1400- 1450) some other Jägerhorns had even lived in Hertonäs ??

Jägerhorns of Hertonäs was not allowed to use the name of noble Jägerhorn of Spurila or Storby (perhaps Nils had too many wifes and children and other relatives could not tolerate the use of the name, and nobility was normally inherited only to the eldest son ??).

Has someone a clear picture and documents of these Jägerhorns

Lost in a lost world

Pekka

M.Sjostrom
21.12.14, 23:57
Most of the presented Jägerhorn genealogy tables of middle ages are quite much rubbish and crap.
And therefore anyone sane will land into problems, when analyzing those. Because most of those genealogical filiations and most of those persons are invented much later, by root-goldening Jägerhorn descendants who are close to earn the epithet Katinkullatutjuuret.
Mythology should not be taken in as real genealogy.

Moreover, it is tiring and tiresome to write to correct all sorts of invented (concocted) details.... could you please discard the crap elements without bothering others with the crap which has already several times been crapped in critical literature.

Pekka Sipari
22.12.14, 08:38
Thanks Sjostrom
for the very sane and reasonable answer. I will not anymore bother you or others with my stupid questions or thoughts or stress my few grey cells with this endless enigma among several others.

But have a Nice Christmas.

Pekka