PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Lena Kajsa Johansdotter Tyni

Denise Heater
12.10.10, 22:26
I am looking for further information on parents/ancestors of Lena Kajsa Johansdotter Tyni, b. 1846 Lovikka, Pajala, died 1876, and married 1868 Jukkasjärvi to Benjamin Andersson Lahti born 7 Sep 1842 Vittangi, Jukkasjärvi, died 1887. Also, did this couple have any children?

Benjamin Andersson Lahti married a second time to Helena Johansdotter Nikukka born 19 Jan 1856 Vittangi, died 1925.
Thank-you,
Best Regards,
Denise

Syllinpoika
13.10.10, 00:41
Look > http://distans.org/anor/anor2/
Take > Platser > Lovikka. You will find Tyni on the right hand side. Follow father line (far).

Syllinpoika
13.10.10, 00:45
Look > http://distans.org/anor/anor2/
Take > Platser > Lovikka. You will find Tyni on the right hand side. Follow father line (far).

Denise Heater
13.10.10, 01:08
Thank-you so much! You have been most helpful. :)

Best Regards,
Denise

mika68
13.10.10, 07:13
Hi Denise,

do you know that Renee Zellweger has cousins in Finnish Lapland?
I'm her 5th cousin for example.

Mika J

Denise Heater
14.10.10, 01:23
Hi Mika,
Does Renee Zellweger connect to this line of Tyni's? :) I haven't had time to search lines for famous live people. I have been busy looking for the deceased ones! :) My cousin in Sweden has found many famous people from our line though!

Have a great day,
Best Regards,
Denise ;)

mika68
14.10.10, 05:26
Hi Mika,
Does Renee Zellweger connect to this line of Tyni's? :) I haven't had time to search lines for famous live people. I have been busy looking for the deceased ones! :) My cousin in Sweden has found many famous people from our line though!

Have a great day,
Best Regards,
Denise ;)

Maybe, maybe not.

She has ancestors mostly in Sodankylä And Kemi (for example Hildunen, Kylmänen, Juntto, Wilmi, Ockonen, Gammel, Halonen, Jaackola, Pelconen, Callo, Heckman, Fellman, Salmen).

Mika J

Denise Heater
14.10.10, 17:21
Hi Mika,
I'll check her line out. Some of the names are familiar to me... Thank-you!

Have a great day,
Denise