PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Ljungo Thomae Limingius

petergmdale
27.09.10, 06:04
Greetings,

I’m looking for information on the wife and father of Ljungo Thomae Limingius (born in Liminka and died in 1610/1611 in Nyköping, Sweden) who was a Dean and Translator. Ljungo’s wife was Margaretha Nilsdotter (died after 1623). Ljungo was the Clergyman of Pyhäjoki - 1576-1581 and the Clergyman of Saloinen - 1581-1592. He was both a law reader and the translator of the Swedish country and municipal law from Swedish into Finnish. His purported father was Thomas Ingonis who was the Clergyman of Liminka from 1547-1574 and Dean of Ostrobothnia from at least 1555. He lived in the assessment unit of land house of Kestilä which was owned by him. His spouse was Dordi.

I’d be grateful for any additional information on Ljungo’s wife Margaretha Nilsdotter and his father Thomas Ingonis. Thank you.

Regards,

Pete

In Finnish**

Tervehdys,

Etsin tietoa vaimo ja isä Ljungo Thomae Limingius (syntynyt Limingassa ja kuoli 1610/1611 Nyköpingissä, Ruotsissa), joka oli Dean ja kääntäjä. Ljungo vaimo oli Margaretha Nilsdotter (kuoli 1623). Ljungo oli pappi ja Pyhäjoen - 1576-1581 ja pappi ja Saloisten - 1581-1592. Hän oli sekä lain lukija ja kääntäjä Ruotsin valtion ja kuntien laki ruotsista suomeksi. Hänen väitetty isänsä oli Thomas Ingonis joka oli pappi Limingan from 1547-1574 ja Dean Pohjanmaan ainakin 1555. Hän asui arviointiyksikkö maan talon Kestilä joka omisti hänelle. Hänen puolisonsa oli Dordi.

Olisin kiitollinen kaikista lisätietoja Ljungo vaimo Margaretha Nilsdotter ja hänen isänsä Thomas Ingonis. Kiitos.

Terveisin,

Pete

petergmdale
29.09.10, 07:40
Was Ljungo Thomae Limingius ethnically Finnish or an ethnic Swedish-Finn? How about his wife Margaretha Nilsdotter? I note that she corresponded with the King of Sweden. Would it have not been unusual for a women to have be literate at this time? What are the implications of this regarding heritage, education, etc.? Was his father Thomas Ingonis born in Finland or Sweden?

petergmdale
05.10.10, 07:49
Greetings, I’d be very appreciative if anyone could direct me to an electronic biography or historical information regarding my ancestor Ljungo Thomae Limingius. If it is in electronic form then I can input it in my translation programs so that I can read it in English. I apologize to all that I am not able to speak/read Finnish. Many thanks. Regards, Pete