PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : 1911 Census of Canada Indexing Project

admin
02.07.10, 18:33
Ilmari Kivinen ystävällisesti lähetti tällaisen linkin - joka ehkä kiinnostaa sellaisia joilla on sukua Kanadassa.

Ilmari Kivinen sände följande link som kanske är intressant ifall man har släkt i Kanada.

This is an index to every name enumerated in the 1911 Census of Canada with the personal data transcribed, links to images of the original census pages, and links to other records for individuals including: census records from other years, birth, marriage, death, and other records.

Transcription, proof reading, and linking is done by volunteers and no registration or payment is required to view the index.

http://automatedgenealogy.com/census11/

Kivinen
03.07.10, 02:22
The upper-right menu also takes you to the 1906 Census of the Northwest Provinces Indexing Project, the 1901 Census of Canada Indexing Project, the 1852 Census of the Province of Canada Indexing Project, and the 1851 Census of New Brunswick Indexing Project. :D:

mika68
03.07.10, 03:45
Ilmari Kivinen ystävällisesti lähetti tällaisen linkin - joka ehkä kiinnostaa sellaisia joilla on sukua Kanadassa.

Ilmari Kivinen sände följande link som kanske är intressant ifall man har släkt i Kanada.

This is an index to every name enumerated in the 1911 Census of Canada with the personal data transcribed, links to images of the original census pages, and links to other records for individuals including: census records from other years, birth, marriage, death, and other records.

Transcription, proof reading, and linking is done by volunteers and no registration or payment is required to view the index.

http://automatedgenealogy.com/census11/

minun isoisän isä muutti Chicagoon USA:n puolelle 1912, että ei tuo linkki taida koskea amerikkalaisia

Mika J

Hannu Numminen
03.07.10, 14:53
Thank you Ilmari for this link!

I found some of my relatives through this. The surname, though, was written "Arronn" instead of Arvonen. Got to check they are the right persons first and then, if needed, try and find a way to suggest a correction.

Kiitos myös Hasselle!