PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Gunt and Amanda Backstrom in America?

hellpertti
19.12.09, 15:16
I try to find out some information of my older relatives who travelled to America first time year 1899 and later year 1907. These persons are Gustaf Adolf Backström(born 1866) and his wife Amanda Backström(born1875). I found them from 1900 United States Census with names Gunt Backstrom and Amanda (Amma) Backstrom, residence 1900-Breitung Township, St Louis, Minnesota. There are some different versions of theír names like Gustaf Adolf, Gunt, Gust Backstrom meaning this same person, also little differences with the years of birth. You can find information about their arrival to America year 1899 from the Ellis Island Archives as well as year 1907 you find their names from the ship manifest 9Nov1907 vessel named Caronia leaving from Liverpool. So could somebody help me where and how could I get some information of these persons and their life and moves In America?
Eagerly waiting for any answer,
hellpertti