PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Arctophilacius | Petrus Michaelis Arctophilacius - Calamnius

Lasse1951
24.08.07, 00:20
Tervehdys kaikille, Hejsan på er alla, Hi to all of you,

Följande är på engelska för att inte behöva skriva på tre språk.

Seuraava on englanniksi jotta en tarvitse kirjoittaa kolmella eri kielellä.

The following is only in english, it's to much work to write the same thing in 3 different languages.

Hi all fellow researchers,

As a member of the Calamnius Family Association, I once again query you all about information on Calamnius descendants.
About a year ago I made this same query on Finngen, and we got a good response, but we're not near the whole truth, there is a lot of branches unveiled to us. Our problem is that we don't have the resources to go through the official ways of discovering and researching our relatives abroad, so we're calling for your help. This doesn't exclude missing information from within Finland, it's equally wellcome.

We have about 40000 persons, (including the parents of married into the family people), but we believe that there is more to find.

Our intension is to find and document "all" descendants of Petrus Michaelis Arctophilacius.

To all of you who have provided us with your information, we're greatful and you don't have to resubmit it, unless there are additional information or corrections.
On www.sursill.net you can find what we have today, maybe you can see some unfinnished branches where you can help us in our goal, there might also be branches that is totally missing from our databases. NOTE! We don't publish anything other than the names, more detailed information can be submitted on request if you can prove that you are a Calamnius/Arctophilacius descandant. Mail your request to lasse*the-holms.org

The Calamnius Family Association's webpages can be found at www.calamnius.fi

Regards,

Lars J W Holm
www.sursill.net and www.the-holms.org

Sari H
01.11.07, 01:49
as far as I know there is living Ilmari Kianto' s daughter in Suomussalmi. My father knows her and take care of her cottage when she is away from there. She's about 60-70 years old.

Lasse1951
01.11.07, 07:35
as far as I know there is living Ilmari Kianto' s daughter in Suomussalmi. My father knows her and take care of her cottage when she is away from there. She's about 60-70 years old.

Hi Sari,

I do know her, and have met her :)

Lasse

Sauvohe
21.09.10, 22:55
Hei
Erästä Arctophilacius -haaraa olen kirjannut sivustolle
http://www.myheritage.com/site-family-tree-75528511/jernstedtin-sukusivusto
Mm. Jean Sibelius oli appeni neljäs serkku.
terv sh