PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Juusi Stornokko (Stahlnak)- Josefina Erickson

immortalmorpheus
28.12.08, 21:49
I am currently Looking for records of my Ancestor Juusi A. Stornokko (Stahlnak) whose name might have been changed to John Erickson :confused:, He married a Josefina Erickson. She was from Oulu, Finland and He was from somewhere around Vaasan, Finland. They had 8 Children. He was supposedly born in 1855 as well as Josefina. They both came to Astoria, Oregon. If anyone could help me locate information on the two it would be greatly appreciated. ..

Tuula Cu
30.12.08, 11:03
Stornokko-Stahlnak is probably Ståhlnacke in Ylitornio, on the border of Sewden and Finland. Go to HisKi and have a look! More of this name and family from http://www.geocities.com/stolnack/

In Migration institute's records there are following Ståhlnacke people, there written without h, Stålnacke:
- passport 15.11.1913 of Ida Sofia S., born 1893, single, lutheran, crofter's daughter, Ylitornio
- passport 17.12.1910 of Edith Laura, born 21.4.1889, single, lutheran, crofter's daughter, Ylitornio
- passport 20.11.1920 of Aili Maria, single, born 1901, crofter's daughter, Ylitornio

and in addition, the voyage of Laura Stålnacke, 21, from Hanko in Finland to Brainerd, MN, USA by Astraea, leaving Finland 24.12.1910, England 31.12.1910, Cunard Line.