PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Lillian Loukas OR USA

skoykka
27.08.08, 04:53
I'm looking for my mothers second cousin Lillian Loukas (born 1913-14) and her children. Her father Kalle/Charles Loukas was born 1882 in Hollola, Finland and died 1969 in OR USA and mother Selma (Olmala 1888-1965) came from Ylivieska. I also want to know, if her brother William (1912-1981) had children. He was married with Patricia (1918-1991).

Kivinen
27.08.08, 22:42
Hello,

I found a notation that William Loukas was a member of the Knights and Ladies of Kaleva, Astoria Lodge in at least 1947.

This address and phone number may be able to provide you with information:
Suomi Hall
244 W Marine Drive
Astoria, Oregon 97103
Tel: 1-503-325-4065

I tried to contact the Knights and Ladies of Kaleva via e-mail, but the e-mail address is not working.

The only thing I find is the Social Security Death information on William and Patricia.

I think they lived in Washington State as well, and am looking to see if there are any possibilities. I think there are Loukas family names in Tacoma area and Snohomish area. You may find some possible names at this link:
http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/Search.aspx

I will keep looking. Good luck - Ilmari Kivinen, Vancouver, Washington

skoykka
28.08.08, 07:10
Thank you very much Ilmari!
It's difficult to search this family, because there are so many Greek people with same name.
I have heard, that Lillian was married with an (army/navy) officer, whose family came from Norway, but I have never heard his name.
Maybe her second husband was Finnish.

KirsiL
28.08.08, 14:48
I had a student a few years ago with the same familyname. Just mailed him if he or his parents would know about Lillian or Kalle Loukas. Our school is only 60 km from Hollola. I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

skoykka
29.08.08, 05:19
I had a student a few years ago with the same familyname. Just mailed him if he or his parents would know about Lillian or Kalle Loukas. Our school is only 60 km from Hollola. I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

Thank you very much Kirsi!
There is some old photos of Loukas family in this address... and some strangers, too.

http://www.fotopankki.fi/Walokuva-aarteita/kuva/4461323551059600

skoykka
01.07.09, 16:16
Nyt olen saanut hyvää apua sukulaisten etsimisessä ja Amerikasta löytyi Kalle Jussinpoika Loukkaan perhe, joka on alkujaan Hollolan Tennilästä. Jos joku tuntee sukulaisekseen ja haluaa saada kontaktin, niin vastaan yksityisviesteihin.:D: