PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Ted Sepp, Tacoma Washington

admin
12.08.08, 19:40
Hi,
I'm looking relatives or other persons who might have known Ted Sepp, who lived early 1940' in Mc Carver St. Tacoma, WA. According to very old letters, written around 1940, he was my grandmothers brother. My great grandmother was Vilhelmiina Peltomäki, surname obviously changed, she probably divorced and remarried, if she had a son called Ted Sepp. According to these same old letters she was buried also in Tacoma Washington.
Tried desperate already several years to figure what has happened to Vilhelmiina (born in Finland 1879, can be found at Ellis island records twice, first as Miina Mannisto and second Miina Peltomäki, with her son Wäinö Peltomäki) but without any success. I have been lucky as during these years have found other relatives but unfortunately they do not know what has happened to my Miina. I'm looking forward to hearing if the names sound familiar to somebody and if I finally can find information about her.

More... (http://finlander.eget.net/showthread.php?t=5195&goto=newpost)

------
Finlander forumissa ylläoleva viesti kirjoitettiin hijattain. Näette koko viestin klikkaamalla ylläolevaa linkkiä. Mikäli vastaa tähän viestiin Suku foumissa kysyjä ei välttämättä lue vastausta. Olisi siis parasta vastata tähän kysymykseen Finlander forumissa.

Denna fråga postades nyligen på Finlander forumet. Du ser hela meddelandet genom att klicka på länken ovan. Om du svarar på meddelandet här i Suku forum kommer troligen inte den ursprungliga frågeställaren att se svaret. Svara därför helst på detta meddelande i Finlander forumet.

Eero K
16.01.12, 21:54
There was Theodore Alexander Sepp in Washington state, who married 3 Jul 1937 in Olympia, Thurston County, WA with Ethel Dean; and 3 Mar 1946 in Bremerton, Kitsap County, WA with Maria Laurada Jurich. Maybe he was your Ted Sepp. Also in 1910 Census can be found from New York Theodore Sepp (9 years), who's both parents were born in Finland. In 1910 Census were with him her mother Minnie Sepp (31 years and widow) and brother John Sepp (13 years). That is all from the us records.

Eero K, Espoo, Finland

S_R_R_S
12.02.12, 15:09
Admin: More-linkki ei avaudu. Selain ilmoittaa:

"Not Found
The requested URL /showthread.php was not found on this server."

Laardi
12.02.12, 23:25
and 3 Mar 1946 in Bremerton, Kitsap County, WA with Maria Laurada Jurich.

Marcia Laurada Jurich (in the marriage certificate)

Marcia Sepp got remarried with a Joseph Marion Dandisen in 1958.