PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Nikko/Holm/Mattson/Laukkanen/Vimpari/Kokko relatives

admin
19.06.08, 07:00
Searching for info on my grandfathers on both sides of the family. Some info I have come across:
Juho Nikko married Sofia Holm probably in the 1880-1890 period and they had one son Jacob Ilmeri Nikko while living in Finland (not sure where in Finland), the family (3) came to the US probably around 1892 and settled in Thompson Township, Carlton County, Minnesota where they had an additional son, Thomas Walter Nikko who is my father. Juho Nikko died at the young age of 31 in Thompson Township. Sofia went on to remarry and had one addtional son.
Peter Robert Mattson (may have been a Laukkanen prior to coming to the US) arrived in the US around 1900; Mary Fredrika Vimpari arrived in the US around 1907, the two of them married around 1907 and raised a large family in Carlton County, Minnesota. Mary had a daughter prior to coming to the US, Sylvia Elizabeth Kokko who is my mother.
Would really appreciate any info on any of these people prior to their arrival in the US.

More... (http://finlander.eget.net/showthread.php?t=5111&goto=newpost)

------
Finlander forumissa ylläoleva viesti kirjoitettiin hijattain. Näette koko viestin klikkaamalla ylläolevaa linkkiä. Mikäli vastaa tähän viestiin Suku foumissa kysyjä ei välttämättä lue vastausta. Olisi siis parasta vastata tähän kysymykseen Finlander forumissa.

Denna fråga postades nyligen på Finlander forumet. Du ser hela meddelandet genom att klicka på länken ovan. Om du svarar på meddelandet här i Suku forum kommer troligen inte den ursprungliga frågeställaren att se svaret. Svara därför helst på detta meddelande i Finlander forumet.