PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Ancestors

Tiedon haluinen
11.06.08, 18:38
I am lookig for 2 of my ansestor.
Jaakko or Jakob Laakso was born in Finland 16.1 1884 Kauhajoki.
He left in Amerika 1912.
He was married and had new family there.
When was he died,rew married ja the childrens information.
All about him.
He was still married in Finland.
He had wife and 5 children in here.

The other one is Iisakki or Isak Törmä.
He was born in Finland 28.1 1860.
He left in Amerika 1891.
Did he come back in Finland?
What hapend to him??

All information woud be great.
Thank You.

53Kerstin
12.06.08, 01:36
Hello Tiedon Haluinen!

This is from Ellis Island
Jaako Laakso arrived in New York on the 11 of May 1912 on the ship Cedric from Liverpool . He was 29 years old and coming from Kauhajoki. He had his wife Hilda Maria Laakso in Kauhajoki. he wqs going to his brother Valentin Laakso in Chester depot in Vermont

And coud this be him in the cencus of 1920?
He is living in New york Manhattan Assembly District 11. He is working as a Butler in the private family of David H Deboer. A Senja Laakso 23 is working as a cook in the same family. Jacob is 37 years old. Both Jacob and Senja are married

There is a Isak Torma arriving to New York on the 9 of february 1891 on the ship Sailer from Bremen i Germany. He is from Finland and born abt 1861.

In the cencus of 1930 there is a Isaac Torma born in Finland abt 1860 living in township 56, Saint Louis , Minnesota. He is a widower and he was 20 years old when he got married.

MVH Kerstin

admin
13.06.08, 06:00
Finlander forumissa tuli tällainen pieni viesti jonka lupasin välittää tänne:

There is a Larry Laakso that lives just north of the town I live in in northern Minnesota..I know he has made several trips to Finland and the kids had talked that their last name was changed way back in time..I can talk to him or a serkku of his if you would like..Ed MichelsonTämä Ed Michelson on jäsenenä Finlander (http://finlander.eget.net) forumin puolella.

Hasse