PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Looking for Taavetti Launonen roots

Supermorsan
09.05.14, 08:27
Hi!

I am trying to find out more information about Vesa Veli Taavetti Launonen - he was probably born in Finland in Pihtipudas . He died in Angered, Sweden

I think that his mother's name was Lyyli Maria Huttunen and that she was born in Kiuruvesi.

I would be very happy for any information about him and his roots.

Thanks! Marie

Jarmo Haring
09.05.14, 17:38
Hello Marie!

Vesa Veli Taavetti Launonen was born in in Lapinlahti. His father was tailor Taavetti Launonen, b. 1.3.1906 Lapinlahti. Taavetti married 24.9.1925 Lyyli Maria Huttunen, who was born 28.8.1904 in Kiuruvesi. They moved from Lapinlahti to Pihtipudas with their 3 kids: Urho Ukko Uljas, Vesa Veli Taavetti and Helmi Hellevi.

Taavetti's parents were Taavetti Juho Launonen, b. 3.1.1879 Maaninka and Anna Helena Svensk, b. 2.11.1879 Iisalmi.

Lyyli's parents were tailor Frans Oskar Huttunen, b. 4.4.1878 Kiuruvesi and Eva Katharina Raatikainen, b. 25.9.1880 Kiuruvesi.

Best regards
Jarmo

Supermorsan
09.05.14, 19:14
Hello!!

Woow - thank You soo much for Your very quick answer!!

Have a lovely weekend - and thank you so much again!!

Best regards from Marie

Jarmo Haring
09.05.14, 21:29
Hello again Marie!

Your welcome! :)

If You want to know more of their ancestors I have information up to year 1668. Then please contact direct to my email jarmo.haring*gmail.com and I will send You this information during weekend.

Have a very lovely weekend too!

-Jarmo-

Supermorsan
09.05.14, 22:08
Hello again Jarmo!

Yes thank you, I would love to know more! I will contact you on your email.

Thank you!!

Best regards Marie