PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Ljungby, Småland

Mariasparf
04.03.08, 18:18
Margareta Håkansdr. b.1630 in Ljungby , Småland . She was married in Kälviä/ Kelviå council in Finland with " unknown" man .Then she game widow and married secondly with solder Mickel Larsson Alperi-Löijä (b.1639 in Vetil ,Finland d.13.05.1895 in Vetil.)
Is it possible to find out when she moved from Ljungby to Kelviå , the previous family , relatives and so on?

Friendly
Mariasparf

admin
04.03.08, 22:24
I was asked by June Pelo to forward this message:
I'm not a member of Suku, so I can't reply to your posting on Finlander about Margareta. But I do have data about her husband who was Mickel Larsson Löija-Ahlberg, b. 1639, Vetil, d. 1 May 1695. He was the son of Lars Jönsson Löija, b. 1589, Vetil, d. 1669, Vetil, married to Carin Mickelsdotter, b. 1590, d. 1690 (there is some question about this date). And I have all this data in my GedCom to Talko. Mickel Alberg's granddaughter Margareta, b. 1691, married Henrik Gabrielsson Torp, b. 1692 - see Caino-Torp book.

June

Mariasparf
05.03.08, 13:18
Thank you very much !

Yes, I had to lend Caino-Torp again . It seems that seeking Margarets roots ,b. 1630 in Småland , I had to start first looking after of the documents from hers life in Kälviä council - coming and leaving and so on .

Greetings!
Mariasparf