PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Antti (Anders) Romppainen s.7.8.1697

emankinen
07.03.12, 01:09
Anders Huttu Romppainen Wäisänen born August 7, 1697. http://www.jurvansuu.net/huttu_suku.htm

I have his marriage and children information. I would like to find out what house or farm he was born at. Also any of his parents information, and his brothers and sisters.

If you are able to help me, please reply.

Darrell Kaikkonen
Brainerd, Minnesota, USA
Email: suomi7(at)q.com

Heikki Särkkä
13.03.12, 16:01
It would help to know who he was married to. This would give you the village where his future was from.

Heikki Särkkä
13.03.12, 16:02
I , of course, meant "where his future wife was from", but perhaps there is not so much difference after all.

emankinen
13.03.12, 16:53
I , of course, meant "where his future wife was from", but perhaps there is not so much difference after all.

His wife was Huttu Walborgh Clemetintytär
bapt. /kast. 5.7.1695 Pudasjärvi
k./d. 22.11.1766 Pudasjärvi Korpinen
marriage at Pudasjärvi 17.7.1720

Lekka
06.05.13, 21:26
Walborg Clemetsdotter Huttu 5.7.1695 Pudasjärvi Tyräjärvi, 22.11.1766 Pudasjärvi Korpinen.
Parents: Clemet Mattsson Huttu 1665-1700 Tyräjärvi and Walborg Nilsdotter
Tauriainen 1673-? Kianta Peranka Suomussalmi.
Marriage 17.7.1720 Anders Romppainen 7.8.1697 Paldamo.
And they have a boy: Henrich Andersson Huttu 21.5.1731/1727-21.2.1809 Pudasjärvi, lived in Kurki Weteläinen Nro 4. Perhaps other children, I don't know. For excample this page in Pudasjärvi church books:
http://www.sukuhistoria.fi/sshy/sivut/jasenille/paikat.php?bid=662&pnum=71
Lekka

Kaarina Hanhinen
11.01.16, 19:38
This Anders Romppainen was searched also by "Rantaneuvos" Eero Seppänen from Suomussalmi. He found out, told by Paavo Lohvansuu, that Anders was adopted son to Romppainen in Kerälä Suomussalmi. His real last name was Pikkarainen.

Kaarina Hanhinen, Jyväskylä

Kimmo Kemppainen
11.01.16, 20:16
Now,
I have read almost all the Paltamo court protocols of the relevant period and I have absolutely no reference of this Antti Romppainen of Pudasjärvi. I may do some more work on the records of Ii and Pudasjärvi.

Many of the Hyrynsalmi Pikkarainens definitely descended from Lauri Romppainen, the first Romppainen, because his daughter married one of the Pikkarainens and the old Lauri Romppainen gave one third of his farm to his son-in-law who, in his turn, had many sons.

Antti Romppainen of Pudasjärvi never claimed any inheritance in Paltamo as far as I know. There was another Antti Romppainen at Kerälä who bought one of the Kerälä farms. The account of this purchase is EXTREMELY confusing.
Kimmo Kemppainen

This Anders Romppainen was searched also by "Rantaneuvos" Eero Seppänen from Suomussalmi. He found out, told by Paavo Lohvansuu, that Anders was adopted son to Romppainen in Kerälä Suomussalmi. His real last name was Pikkarainen.

paavo.lohvansuu
12.01.16, 11:58
Re Antti Romppainen. vide Paltamon kesäkäräjät 25-28.06.1681 s.481 jakso 242

Kimmo Kemppainen
12.01.16, 12:52
Yes, it says that Antti Pikkarainen was Lauri Romppainen's sister's son and that Antti Pikkarainen had received 1/4 mantal of the farm as his mother's inheritance 28 years before.

But this is just the same thing that I already stated. Lauri Romppainen the older was the father-in-law of one of the Pikkarainens. This Antti Pikkarainen was, consequently, the nephew of Lauri Romppainen the younger. Antti Pikkarainen had inherited 1/3 of his grandfather's farm which was 1/4 mantal as the original farm had been 3/4 mantal at the time of division.

Please note that it says absolutely nothing about Antti Pikkarainen being adopted by anyone. It says systerson not sytningson or fosterson.
Kimmo Kemppainen

Re Antti Romppainen. vide Paltamon kesäkäräjät 25-28.06.1681 s.481 jakso 242

Kaarina Hanhinen
12.01.16, 13:02
So, Anders was Pikkarainen living in/related to Romppainen family? Do we know his parents?

Kimmo Kemppainen
12.01.16, 13:07
Yes, I will explain the whole thing in my book. However, as far as I know, the Pikkarainens are totally irrelevant to this question of Antti Romppainen of Pudasjärvi.
Kimmo Kemppainen

So, Anders was Pikkarainen living in/related to Romppainen family? Do we know his parents?

Kimmo Kemppainen
12.01.16, 15:56
Anyway, I believe I have just found the judicial record that solves the problem. The solution was not surprising. If someone wishes to test this using Y-DNA he is expected to find a close match to the Hyrynsalmi Romppainen family.
Kimmo Kemppainen

Kimmo Kemppainen
13.01.16, 07:33
All the male Romppainens of Kainuu descend from Lauri Romppainen the younger. Chronologically it appears plausible that Antti Romppainen of Pudasjärvi, who came from "Paltamo" was his grandson. The names of the sons of Lauri Romppainen the younger are well known from court cases and one of these sons can be excluded because he died without issue.

Thus, finding the patronymic of Antti Romppainen would allow one to conclude, which of Lauri Romppainen's sons was his father. I did find this patronymic and it was indeed the one that I had considered the most likely option. The fact that Antti Romppainen never claimed his inheritance in Paltamo is now explained by the simple fact that he had no siblings alive to litigate with.

Kimmo Kemppainen

Anyway, I believe I have just found the judicial record that solves the problem. The solution was not surprising. If someone wishes to test this using Y-DNA he is expected to find a close match to the Hyrynsalmi Romppainen family.
Kimmo Kemppainen