PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Anders Andersson - Siikajoki

saffran
05.12.07, 20:22
Hi,
I'm living in Sweden and has just found a relative that immigrated to Sweden from Finland. His name was Anders Andersson and he was born around 1682 in Siikajoki. He got married in Sweden (Hållen Själevad I think) around 1723 to Kierstin Jonsdotter. He remarried in 1762 to Carin Olofsdotter. I do not know how to find more about him and his family in Finland. Anyone out there who can help me?:) You can answer in Swedish or English.

Thanks!

Marina Edberg

Jarmo Meriläinen
20.12.07, 12:15
Hi,
I'm living in Sweden and has just found a relative that immigrated to Sweden from Finland. His name was Anders Andersson and he was born around 1682 in Siikajoki. He got married in Sweden (Hållen Själevad I think) around 1723 to Kierstin Jonsdotter. He remarried in 1762 to Carin Olofsdotter. I do not know how to find more about him and his family in Finland. Anyone out there who can help me?:) You can answer in Swedish or English.

Thanks!

Marina Edberg
Hi Marina
Really difficult question and I'm sorry I have not any answer, but I would like to ask are you pretty sure that it was just this Anders Andersson (Antti Antinpoika) born in 1682 in Siikajoki, who got married with Carin in 1762. This Anders was then at the age of 80 years! I don't know but if Anders (1682) got a son in his first marriage with Kierstin, his name was obviously the same, Anders Andersson (i.e. first name according to his grandfather.)

Matti Lund
20.12.07, 17:29
Hi,
-> His name was Anders Andersson and he was born around 1682 in Siikajoki. Marina Edberg

Hellow Marina

I havn't exact answer yet, but it seems that nobody else here in Forum either knew it.

So I give to You kandidate names of all Siikajoki men in Year 1684 and 1700 and 1709 from "rotelängd" for military purposes (it's source: WA774: 784;787;789 ), in order from the beginning of the list:

Year 1684 Saloinen community's coming Siikajoki community district:

Siikajoki Village:

Antti Yrjänänpoika PIETILÄ, 1/2 mantal estate

Revonlahti village:

Antti Antinpoika KAPARI , 1/3 mantal estate

Pehkola village:

Antti Tuomaanpoika PEHKOLA, 1/4 mantal estate

Rantsila village:

Antti Sihverinpoika PARTANEN, 3/8 mantal estate

Antti Jussinpoika VARIS, 1/2 mantal estate

Antti Antinpoika SAVOLAINEN, 1/4 mantal estate

Kestilä village:

Antti Yrjänänpoika VÄYRYNEN, 1/3 mantal estate

Tavastkenkä village:

Antti Ollinpoika PELLIKKA, 1/3 mantal estate

Piippola village:

Antti Ollinpoika PELLIKKA, 1/4 mantal estate

------------------------

Year 1700 Siikajoki community

Siikajoki Village:

(No Anttis in villages' mantal, but these proprietors participate villages' soldier rota, which is soldiers' maintenance unit and was filled together by some estates, at same time or by turns:)

Antti LAHDENPERÄ, 1/4 mantal estate
brother Matti Jaakonpoika
- they have recruited and maintained soldier Jaakko Antinpoika, together with Törmälä estate

Antti TÖRMÄLÄ, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti PAAKKARI, 1/3 mantal estate
brother Matti

Revonlahti village:

Antti MANKINEN, 1/3 mantal estate

Antti Erkinpoika, 1/6 mantal estate

Antti Kotamaa, 1/12 mantal estaet

Luohua village:

(No Anttis)

Antti GREUKSELA, 1/2 mantal estate
son Mikko

"Pekkoila" village (must be Pehkola):

Antti NIEMELÄ, 1/3 mantal estate
brother Matti

Antti MÄKI, 1/3 mantal estate

Mankila village:

Antti Klemetinpoika Franssi, 1/4 mantal estate

Matti Matinpoika MANKINEN, 1/4 mantal estate
brother ANTTI <-- (sic!)

Antti Eljaksenpoika KOSKELA, 3/8 mantal estate
brother's son Eljas

Antti SAARELA, 1/2 mantal estate

Rantsila village:

Antti Savaloja, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti Pelkonen, 1/12 mantal estate

Antti Porkka, 1/2 mantal estate

Kalle Antinpoika Partanen, 3/8 mantal estate
veli ANTTI <-- (sic!)

Kestilä village:

No Anttis

Tavastkenkä village:

(No Anttis)

Piippola village:

Antti LESKINEN, 1/4 mantal estate
son Erkki

Jussi Jussinpoika PELLILÄ, 1/8 mantal estate
brother Antti

Launola village:

Antti LAUNONEN, 3/8 mantal estate
brother's son Lasse

Year 1709 Siikajoki community

Luohua village:

Antti Kotanen, 1/4 mantal estate

Lappi village:

Antti Vuolu, 1/2 mantal estate

Siikajoki Village:

Antti PAAKKARI, 1/3 mantal estate

Revonlahti village:

Antti ANGERIA, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti MANKINEN, 1/3 mantal estate

Antti LAHDENPERÄ, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti VIRSU, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti GREUS, 1/4 mantal estate

Pehkola village:

(No Anttis)

Mankila village:

Antti Martinpoika PAAKKOLA, 1/2 mantal estate
brother Martti

Antti SAARELA, 1/2 mantal estate

Rantsila village:

Antti PARTANEN, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti Antinpoika PARTANEN, 1/8 mantal estate

Antti Juhonpoika VARES, 1/3 mantal estate

Antti KURIKKA, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti VÄHÄ, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti PORKKA, 1/6 mantal estate

Antti SAVOLAINEN, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti Tuomaanpoika SAVOLAINEN, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti KÄRKINEN, 1/4 mantal estate

Tavastkenkä village:

Antti HYVÖNEN, 1/2 mantal estate

Launola village:

Antti KANNINEN, 1/4 mantal estate

Antti SARJANEN, 1/4 mantal estate

Piippola & Pulkkila village:

Antti LETTUNEN, 1/4 mantal estate

Launola village:

Antti Lassenpoika LAUNONEN, 3(8 mantal estate

Antti JUNNO, 1/8 mantal estate
(he has servant and soldier Tiburtius Matinpoika)

Antti Väyryoja/Vyöryoja, 1/4 mantal estate

-----------------------------------------

If I succeeded not dissmissing anybody there, here are all adult Anttis in Siikajoki community's villages, years 1684, 1700 and 1709.

I'm quite sure that someone amongst them is Your ancestor, if You are right Yourself about Antti Antinpoika and his homestead on community level, but first You need to research it out of there.

If Antti really was born at some of those named community's villages ~1682, You find his father's name most likely from Year 1684 list.

There are only one clear Antti Antinpoika in a Year 1700 list. And may be he is same in a Year 1709 list, too?

Observe carefully that there were no surnames which ought to be inherited from father to son, but that was the estate name in a landbook which anybody whose residence there was got it very soon and as a rule easily loosed it. So same person might have different "surnames" along with the residence, if it changed.

Matti Lund

Ps. And I apologize my eventual keybord mistakes, missing letters and so on.

Martin Josefsson
20.12.07, 18:33
No doubt there is something wrong. Either the year 1682 is wrong or there is two persons with the same name. The following webb pages may help to clear things out about the conflicting facts:

http://www.gstromberg.nu/forsres.asp?hrnr=22102&orand=+OR
http://www.charlamov.com/gen/erik.kat/sida0/h_____qt.htm
http://aforum.genealogi.se/discus/messages/241/38752.html?1197678080

Matti Lund
20.12.07, 21:19
No doubt there is something wrong. Either the year 1682 is wrong or there is two persons with the same name.

Hellow

After making acquaintance with different versions of Antti Antinpoika in Sweden, it's clear that somebody has fatally missunderstood the raw information he got from somewhere.

Antavla version of information seemed to be much less reliable (there seemed to be more other suspiciouos information that demonstrated greate weakness on number spaces on time dimensions) and "Själevad rote 102 tavla" seemed to be much more reliable based on "munsterrullor": data for dates "antagen" and "avskedat" plus ålder make sense and it was also "mönstrat" from where he came: OstroBothnias Siikajoki community, thus Anders Anderses son, who was rotesoldier Lax nummer 102, was more likely born 1698 and mixing Anders Anderses son born ~1682 with him is not right.

If 1682 isn't writing error, it has taken from another guy, who has never presented in rote 102 and came for "antavla version maker" from somewhere outside Siikajoki community.

So perhaps father of Anders (Antti before Sweden in Siikajoki) Anderses son born 1698 hides himself deep in my list, most likely of Year 1700, but "the other one", if he happened to be, was from elsewhere.

As for marriages it's wide open to think who married Kierstin Jon's daughter, if "the other one" was really there and You havn't marriage record or official "längd" just on hand that witnesses it!

Matti Lund