PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Looking for Antti Lehtikangas later maybe Andrew Kangas and Heikki Pentinlehto

Mikko Y.
22.07.11, 02:28
I'm looking for two of my relatives who moved to America.

First, Antti Lehtikangas b. 16.11.1885 Vihanti, Finland. Parent of Antti were Matti Matinpoika (Matts Mattson) and Matilda Matintytär (Mathilda Matsdaughter) Lehtikangas. Antti left from Finland in 10.1.1914 and came from New York via Glasgow, Scotland in 28.1.1914. There Antti moved to Vermont Chester where his "friend" Kosti Leppänen/Leppanen lived. Then I haven't any information, but suddenly he lived Virginia, Minnesota.
I doubt that Antti changed his name in Virgina to Andrew Kangas and probably moved to Michigan.

But can somebody help to confirm these things and help me to find more information about Antti/Andrew.

Second missing person is Heikki (maybe Henry) Pentinlehto b. 11.3.1877 Oulainen (not Oulu). Heikki left from Finland in 25.11.1899 to America. His destination was Hancock, Michigan. Heikki's parents were Jaakko Paavonpoika (Jacob Bobson) and Anna Karoliina Juhontytär (Anna Carolina Johandaughter) Pentinlehto.

I have nothing else information about Heikki so can somebody help me find more about Heikki. :)