PDA

Arkistonäkymässä ei tällä hetkellä lainaus erotu varsinaisesta viestistä. Suosittelemme että vilkaisette ns. täydellistä versiota: : Viktor Michelsson disappeared

admin
04.05.07, 11:40
My husbands great grandfather emigrated from Finland, Houtskari, Medelby to New Jersey. He left 1910 and his last letter is posted in Long Island City, N.Y. He thought that his wife didn´t care about him anymore, cause she didn´t write to him. But she did write to him. Viktor was born 15.4.1881 in Rymättylä, Finland. He left his wife Erika and daughter Berta (1 year) in Finland. His new addres 4.10.1914 was
Wiktor W. Mickelsson
c/o mr. Blomqvist
144 Stegman St.
Jersey City N.Y.
His daughter is stil alive, soon 98 years old. She has been very angry to his father, but I think she wants to know what happened to him.

I am greatfull for all information. We really wonder how he lived and died. He was a carpenter by the way, a sailor when he was younger.
Riina

More... (http://finlander.eget.net/showthread.php?t=4221&goto=newpost)

------
Finlander forumissa ylläoleva viesti kirjoitettiin hijattain. Näette koko viestin klikkaamalla ylläolevaa linkkiä.

Denna fråga postades nyligen på Finlander forumet. Du ser hela meddelandet genom att klicka på länken. ovan